If you have payment problems, check:
Access permissions of you card (you can change them by contacting your bank):
- Your card can perform internet transactions.
- Card doesn't have transaction limit set.
- Card doesn't have internet transaction limit set.
- Payer's address is in english.
- Payer's and card owner's addresses are the same.
- Payer's name and family name, in english, are the same as on the card.
- Card is not expired.
- Card has enough money for payment.
If nothing helped, please try another card.